DAY 1: PICK UP AIRPORT AND TRANSFER TO THE HOTEL
- Reached Hanoi airport my private car will pick up your family (friends) to our hotel
- Check in then you are free and easy to day .
DAY 2 : HANOI – SAPA ( B.L.D + HOTEL )
7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on Coach to Sapa , depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.00: Start trekking to Cat Cat village - home of Black H’Mong People, you visit Cat Cat waterfall and the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in 19th Century, visit family of H’Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
17.00: Go back to Sapa town for refreshing, then have dinner in peace, enjoy night activities and overnight in hotel
DAY 3 : SAPA – FANCIPAN- HANOI ( B.L )
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12.30: Have lunch in the hotel
13.30 - 15.45: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
16.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks
20.45: Arrival then check in hotel ( Dinner by your own )
HALONG BAY LUXURY CRUISE
DAY 4 : HANOI – HALONG BAY ( B.L )
Hanoi – Halong Bay 2 days/1night Sleep on the cruise ( B.L.D)
08.00 – 8:30: Our Luxury Bus will pick you up from hotel
12.30: Arrive at Cruise office, transferred by tender to Le Theatre Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive to Cat Ba Island the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy bamboo rowing boat by fisherman through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing. Overnight onboard with Le Theatre Cruise.
DAY 5 : HALONG – HANOI + HOTEL ( B.L.)
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. Guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi around 5 :00 Pm
Check in hotel ( Free night time)
DAY 6 : HANOI – HOME ( B )
- After breakfast transfer you to Noi Bai International Airport for departure back home .
- End of service
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- In-house English speaking guide.
- Kayaking, local rowing boat.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabins with multi A/C, wifi, satellite - HD LED Tivi .
- All meals on cruise ( 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast, 01 brunch ).
- Seasonal fruits basket &bottled wine ( Fruits basket ONLY in Junior suite/connecting room& Family room )
- 02 bottles of water in each cabin daily.
- Cooking demonstration, night squid fishing, Tai Chi session.
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges.
- Meeting Facilities and equipment ( charter only ).
- Airfare,hotel, visa arrangements, airport tranfer.
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage.
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses.
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s day.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.