Sapa Fansipan- Indochina's Roof
DAY 1: PICK UP AIRPORT AND TRANSFER TO THE HOTEL
- Reached Hanoi airport my private car will pick up your family (friends) to our hotel
- Check in then you are free and easy to day .
DAY 2 : HANOI – SAPA ( B.L.D + HOTEL )
7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on Coach to Sapa , depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.00: Start trekking to Cat Cat village - home of Black H’Mong People, you visit Cat Cat waterfall and the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in 19th Century, visit family of H’Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
17.00: Go back to Sapa town for refreshing, then have dinner in peace, enjoy night activities and overnight in hotel
DAY 3 : SAPA – FANCIPAN- HANOI ( B.L )
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan - the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12.30: Have lunch in the hotel
13.30 - 15.45: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
16.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks
20.45: Arrival then check in hotel ( Dinner by your own )
Hoa Lu Tam Coc - Peaceful beauty of the countryside
- Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
- Visit the King Dinh and King Le temples
- Explore caves on a sampan boat
- Bike around countryside villages
08:00 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
13:00 – Board the sampan boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 – Leisurely cycling on country road around village 16:00 – Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
18:30 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- Cycling * (Optional)
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary