DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN (-/LUNCH, DINNER)
6.30 – 7.00 Our shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotels/hostels in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer you to bus station to take about 5,5 hours by the sleeping bus to Sapa.
12.30 - 13.00 Our driver will pick up at the Sapa bus station when you arrive and transfer to the hotel in Sapa. Take rest for a short spell to take bath. You have a time to prepare your baggage for your trek. Have lunch at hotel.
We start 3km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong - visit local school and local houses then continue 4km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong.
We continue to trek more 4 Km through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. This is a good chance to learn about the local architecture, daily life styles and customs.
Enjoy a dinner and free time in the evening. Stay overnight at the Homestay
DAY 2: TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI - SU PAN - SAPA – HANOI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, -)
Have breakfast at the Homestay
9.30 We will trek on a hilly trail around 3 km throught Bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai village where you can see the Red dao minority people. You can make a stop at a waterfall for taking the photos. Have soft break at rattan bridge –the oldest rattan bridge in Sapa. Visit some house and continue to go to Su Pan village . Have lunch at the village
In the afternoon, we will ascend to the main road where the bus is awaited for your journey back to Sapa.
15.30 Take bus to Hanoi.
21.00 Back your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour ends.
Price: 73 US$/person
- Transportation from Hanoi to Sapa and from Sapa to Hanoi
- Accomodation: Dormitory at Homestay with Fan (free WIFI)
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Meals as dedicated on itinerary
- All other (alcoholic) beverages, soft drinks, water
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What do I need to bring?
- Booking voucher from us
- Cash for personal expense
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes.
Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking. You can keep your big luggage at our hotel. After we finish the treking trip, we will be back the hotel for taking a shower and collect all your luggages to go to bus station.
It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
What do I need to know?
- From April to October, the climate is usually cool and fresh in the morning and evening, but hot in the middle day with sunshine. Rain season, sometimes foggy if it rains.
- From October to March is the cold weather, December and January are most coldest months, appears snowy in the coldest days.
The itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) please inform us in advance before departure date
Indochina Beauty Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!