DAY 1: HANOI – CAT CAT – SIN CHAI - SAPA (LUNCH, DINNER)
6.30 – 7.00 Our shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotels/hostel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer you to bus station to take about 5,5 hours by the sleeping bus to Sapa.
12.30 - 13.00 Our driver will pick up at the Sapa bus station when you arrive and transfer you to the hotel in Sapa. Have lunch at hotel.
A walk down the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. It is located in the foot of Fansipan Mountain. You can learn about their way of life and see traditional clothing being made, hemp being dyed and women weaving. Relax at the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
Then walk through Muong Hoa Valley for 3km through rice terraces and small dwellings to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. You will have the opportunity to see traditional wooden homes built using the indigenous Pumu tree. Take a jeep to back your hotel.
Enjoy a dinner and free time in the evening. Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 2: SAPA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – SAPA – HA NOI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Have breakfast at hotel.
At 09:00 Am, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel, then we start 3km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong - visit local school and local houses then continue 4km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong.
Have picnic lunch on the way.
After lunch, we trek more 4 Km through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. This is a good chance to learn about the local architecture, daily life styles and customs. Then return to Sapa town by minibus. Take you back the hotel to collect your luggage then drop you off at Sapa bus station to back Hanoi.
At 21.00 Back your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour ends.
- 83 US$/person - stay at Standard Room
- 87 US$/ person - stay at Superior Room
- 92 US$/ person - stay at Deluxe Room
- Single Supplement: 15 US$
- Transportation from Hanoi to Sapa and from Sapa to Hanoi
- Accomodation: 3-star Hotel in Sapa
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Meals as dedicated on itinerary
- All other (alcoholic) beverages, soft drinks, water
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What do I need to bring?
- Booking voucher from us
- Cash for personal expense
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
What do I need to know?
- From April to October, the climate is usually cool and fresh in the morning and evening, but hot in the middle day with sunshine. Rain season, sometimes foggy if it rains.
- From October to March is the cold weather, December and January are most coldest months, appears snowy in the coldest days.
The itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) please inform us in advance before departure date
Indochina Beauty Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!